ZAFUL is the one-stop online shop for today's most daring, exciting and edgy fashion apparel. Our affordable collections are all about redefining trends, design excellence and exceptional quality to satisfy the needs of every aspiring fashionista.
We wanted an exciting way to introduce ZAFUL to one of our core target audiences: young, fashionable girls between the ages of 18 and 24. That’s why we are looking for influential, smart, hard-working students at universities to help us spread the word.
We are looking for campus ambassadors in the US, responsible for capturing, the fashion and lifestyle-based content that reflects what’s hot in an American college student’s life, and help us to achieve the promotion goals.
The role: ZAFUL campus ambassador, United States (based anywhere in the US)
Who does it report to: Marketing Manager, ZAFUL headquarters
Where is it based: Working from home/campus in the US
As a campus ambassador, you will need to engage with ZAFUL student customers and inspire them through authentic and useful content.
The chosen ambassadors engage regularly communication with the ZAFUL team via email to learn the goals, share the ideas on how we can get involved on your campus, and discuss additional ideas they might have that we can execute with your help. Along the way you will be rewarded and get brilliant experience for your CV.
We want our ambassador to be confident and communicative, with a passion for fashion, travel, music. To bring the enthusiasm to the role, along with a desire to share the creative point of view. This is an incredible opportunity to showcase your abilities and engage ZAFUL student customers across the US.
- Use your personal social profile to create awareness of the content you produce for ZAFUL, ZAFUL student shopping promos, and ZAFUL fashion & retail collections.
- Building and connecting with an engaged community of fashion lovers, student organizations and find the promote opportunities on your campus.
- Adapt to change as ZAFUL On Campus grows and develops, taking on feedback and new ideas in a positive manner
- Work to set timelines, targets, and goals set by ZAFUL
Skills and experience you’ll need:
- Previous experience working with companies and campus organizations.
- A keen eye for spotting the latest style and culture trends among your friends
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Please note that we are still interested in hearing from applicants who have experience in just 1 or 2 of these skills (you don’t have to have them all but we’d be delighted if you did!)
- Get free products, exclusive discount from ZAFUL monthly.
- Plan and organize your own promotional events.
- Reasonable commission.
Applicants will need to be:
- Enrolled as a student at a college within the US
- An American citizen, or have rights to work in the US
- A sophomore or higher
- Not employed by a direct ZAFUL competitor
- Non-mandatory: send us a self-introduction VCR
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- The reasons you would be the perfect candidate for this role
- Your social account username and followings
- A description or the link to previously working experience (The connection you made for your campus and companies/sponsors)
Recommended for you: