The 7 Ways To Incorporate Pink Hues Into Your Spring/Summer Wardrobe
Hello! Spring marks the return of vibrant color in fashion. Muted and neutral hues tend to dominate the fashion industry throughout the fall and winter and by the end of those seasons, we're always eager to kiss those blah shades goodbye and say hello to more vibrant hues. As the weather warms up, we're beginning to see more and more colors trending in fashion.
Pink hues have caught our attention in particular. We're seeing pink everywhere in fashion this season. It's feminine, flirty and playful- perfect for spring. And there are SO many different ways to rock the girly color. Keep reading for 7 ways to incorporate pink hues into your spring/summer wardrobe:
1. Try out a trendy graphic tank top in a pretty pink color. How cool is this "It's your loss, baby." cropped letter tank top? Talk about major cool girl vibes! You're definitely gonna wanna snap a selfie wearing it for your Instagram story. Style it with a flattering circle skirt or high-rise pair of denim.
2. Select a feminine pink romper. Our frilled cold shoulder romper will make you feel like a million bucks. Wear it with simple golden jewelry, a floppy boho sun hat and versatile sandals. It's great for a day in the sun, date night or drinks with your girls. You'll enjoy wearing it time and time again this spring/summer.
3. Style a fun crop top like our flamingos halter crop top in light pink with a pair of distressed denim shorts for an effortless but playful look. Extra style points for wearing it with a pair of pink sunnies. Wear this look to get ice cream with your best friend or on a walk by the river.
4. Go for a chic pink swimsuit. Make a flirty statement at the beach or pool this season in a sexy front knot striped bikini set. Style it with a pair of cat eye sunglasses for a killer look. It'll quickly become your favorite bikini in your wardrobe.
5. Experiment with the color trend by playing around with fun accessories in pink hues. You could try out a pink pair of heart sunglasses (how cute!)or a pair of circle tassel hoop earrings in a pretty light pink hue.
6. Strut your stuff in a pretty pink floral dress. Our floral slit smocked off shoulder midi dress works perfectly for Sunday brunch with your gals, date night with your love or for class. Pair it with a boho handbag, pretty rings and platform pair of heels. It's easy and chic- the ideal style combination.
7. Rock a pretty pink two piece set. We love our wrap top and skirt set in pink - and we're sure that you will too! Style it with your favorite pair of heels.
Recommended for you: